Thursday, March 27, 2008

CP's bday, she's old. ;)

A super duper late post which I should updated during the holiday.
However, I'm too lazy to update it so only doing it today.
So now you go.


The date was March 13th, we were having bible study.


Photobucket
Check the serious face of LameCG members.
Alright, let's skip the serious part & proceed to the lame part.


Guess what we do next??
We celebrated the self-proclaimed Kawaii No Hime, CP's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's turning 22, getting older already.
Photobucket
CP ar.. It's time to grow more mature with your age already. You're 22, this kind of post is not for you already. *shake head*
Ice-cream as cake and Rockies (choclate stick) as candle, very creative right?
Btw, can guess who's in the background?

Photobucket
Bullying the birthday girl. Apparently it is impossible to take out 2 Rockies for her the same time. CP, you gotta practice more.


Photobucket
Jeff, the MIA junior who gave face to CP and came. The orange thingy she's holding is her present. Haha~


Photobucket
Are you able to guess what we are doing??
Those who get it correct, we will have our Mascot and Gure, Louis Chou to teach you the art of lameness. *wink*

Photobucket
The ice-cream is delicious!! *lick*


Photobucket
Can I eat the icre-cream already??


Photobucket
Everyone is enjoying it, I made the right selection. Yummy!!

Photobucket
This is what I'll turn into after having ice-cream.

Next activity: everybody favourite makan time!!
The best thing to do while waiting?? Camwhoring!!


Photobucket
Hey man.. let you see some good stuffs.


Photobucket
Hmm.. let me check it out.


Photobucket
Sell those stuffs to me. I'll give you the cash now.


Know what the good stuffs are??
Find Jeff, he prefers pretty girls asking. *wink*

Photobucket
Check out my magic trick. Cool right??


Photobucket
Wow. Cool la.. How he did it??


Photobucket
Cool meh?? I think okay okay nia.


Photobucket
Oii.. when is my food coming? I hungry di lar.


Everybody was happy tat nite.
You can see it in
Photobucket
our CG leader face


Photobucket
Our Mascot face


Lastly.. the two most innocent people there.


Photobucket
The birthday girl who pretend to be innocent & clueless


Photobucket
and Jason Leong who shows his most innocent puppy eyes (yeah right~).


Hope you guys have fun reading this. Hehe~
Have a nice weekend!!

No comments: